The MCA of Iowa is comprised of four chapters. Each chapter has an Executive Council that oversees association activities and services for their respective geographical area. The Executive Council also appoints the Industry Fund Board of Trustees that oversee the programs and services funded by the Industry Fund contained in their respective collective bargaining agreement with UA Locals 33 and 125.
Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Chapter Executive Council and Industry Fund Board of Trustees
- Mike Machula Chairperson Day Mechanical Systems, Inc.
- David Huston Vice Chairperson Pipe Pro, Inc.
- Stephanie Tucker Secretary/Treasurer Day Mechanical Systems, Inc.
- Bret Brecke Immediate Past Chairperson Brecke Mechanical Contractors
Central Iowa Chapter Executive Council and Industry Fund Board of Trustees
- Jim Shaffer Jr. Chairperson Air-Con Mechanical Corporation
- Gary Bridgewater Vice Chairperson Baker Group
- Toni Knight Treasurer Thrasher Service Corporation
- Clint Leonard Immediate Past Chairperson Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Nathan Hagberg Director The Waldinger Corporation
- Bob Blaskovich Director MMC Contractors - Iowa
- Matt Allen Director A.J. Allen Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
Dubuque Chapter Executive Council
- Wendy Besler Chairperson Modern Piping, Inc.
- Mike Portzen Vice Chairperson Dubuque Plumbing, Inc.
- Terry Hilary Secretary/Treasurer MMC Mechanical, Inc.
Southeastern Iowa Chapter Executive Council and Industry Fund Board of Trustees
- Mac Coffin Jr. Chairperson Frank Millard & Company, Inc.
- Chris Azinger Vice Chairperson Seither and Cherry, Inc.
- Paul Schulte Secretary/Treasurer Seither and Cherry, Inc.
Note: Additional directors are not appointed for the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City, Dubuque and Southeastern Iowa Chapters, but each member firm is allowed one vote on association and industry fund matters.
Become an MCAI member today and be part of the mechanical contracting industry’s premier association.