The MCA of Iowa is comprised of four chapters. Each chapter has an Executive Council that oversees association activities and services for their respective geographical area. The Executive Council also appoints the Industry Fund Board of Trustees that oversee the programs and services funded by the Industry Fund contained in their respective collective bargaining agreement with UA Locals 33 and 125.
Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Chapter Executive Council and Industry Fund Board of Trustees
- David Huston Chairperson Pipe Pro, Inc.
- Stephanie Tucker Vice Chairperson Day Mechanical Systems, Inc.
- Steve Sweeney Secretary/Treasurer Brecke Mechanical
- Bret Brecke Immediate Past Chairperson Brecke Mechanical
Central Iowa Chapter Executive Council and Industry Fund Board of Trustees
- Toni Knight Chairperson Thrasher Service Corporation
- Nathan Hagberg Vice Chairperson The Waldinger Corporation
- Bob Blaskovich Treasurer MMC Contractors - Iowa
- Jim Shaffer Jr. Immediate Past Chairperson Air-Con Mechanical Corporation
- Clint Leonard Director Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Joel Veenstra Director Baker Group
- Matt Allen Director A.J. Allen Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
Dubuque Chapter Executive Council
- Wendy Besler Chairperson Modern Piping, Inc.
- Mike Portzen Vice Chairperson Dubuque Plumbing, Inc.
- Terry Hilary Secretary/Treasurer MMC Mechanical, Inc.
Southeastern Iowa Chapter Executive Council and Industry Fund Board of Trustees
- Mac Coffin Jr. Chairperson Frank Millard & Company, Inc.
- Chris Azinger Vice Chairperson Seither and Cherry, Inc.
- Paul Schulte Secretary/Treasurer Seither and Cherry, Inc.
Note: Additional directors are not appointed for the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City, Dubuque and Southeastern Iowa Chapters, but each member firm is allowed one vote on association and industry fund matters.